Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daria Pt.8

I simply cleared the lump in my throat and went right along with changing her IV. "You wouldn't be trying to kill her would you?" her wife struck in such a harsh tone. This bitch had some nerve to get fucked on my couch and now she has the nerve to say some slick shit to the one person controlling whether or not her wife lives or dies.
"My job is to save lives, not ruin them ma'am." I say in a soft tone adjusting the tape on Trinity's IV needle placed in her hand. She isn't moving at all.
"You can cut that cute proffessional shit bitch, I know damn well you don't like me anymore then I despise your raggidy ass. How long is she going to be like this?"
"A few more days at the most." I say shaking my head and sighing. This woman is really ratchet. A bitch that doesn't know me from Adam is really coming at my neck in my work place? This woman is really something else.
Just as I'm leaving the room, Daria is coming in with the medication Trinity needs in order to regulate her heartbeat and recently we found out she has diabetes. "Here you go Gwen, give her the shot of insulin first and then add her heart medication into her IV drip." Daria says through her teeth. I can clearly tell that she's pissed but she's making the best out of the ugly situation. I knew I'd be bound to hear it when we got home. "Thank you Daria."
"So you're name is Daria huh?" Trinity's wife says with a lusting tone. "I'm Denise."
"Trinity's wife right?"
"Yea but.."
"Uh Uh, save the small talk miss. Visiting hours are over and you aren't listed as an overnight guest. So you need to get your bag, say your see you tomorrow's and get on out of here." Daria shoots back. That's one thing I can say about D, she has a smart ass mouth. That's one thing that really turns me on about her. She knows exactly what to say in order to get under my damn skin. Just as Denise makes her way towards the door she gives Daria a peice of paper with her number on it. "Please call me if she comes to, could you do that for me beautiful?" Denise is giving Daria her best game right now. It's written all in her eyes and the way she's switching out of the room.

"The hospital has number on file. We'll contact that number when the patient comes to. Goodnight miss." Daria snaps back as she opens the door for Denise. As the door closes Daria walks up behind me and grabs my waist. "You ok baby?" she says kissing my neck.
"I'm good baby. You ok?"
"I'm good. You know what? We haven't had sex in a hot ass minute. Strip down and let's fuck in here while Trinity watches." Daria whispers in my ear.
"No baby, and the bitch is sleep. That would be pointless." I say with a devilish smile. "How about this though? How about tonight when we get off, we do that thing you like?" I say grinding softly against her crotch area.
"Damn baby it's like that." she says smiling.
"Just like that Daddy, I shoot back."
Just as Daria and I get ready to leave Trinity's hospital room, she begins to blink and open her eyes. I contact her doctor and Daria notifies her emergency contact, which to no suprise is not her wife. Trinity is raspy but she wants to speak to me alone.
"Gwen?" she whispers.
"Yep." I say adjusting her bed so she can sit up.
"I'm really sorry."
"No need sweetheart. You did what you felt was right. Now I'm doing what I feel is right and that's doing my job. I don't want you to think that I'm doing anything special for you. You get the same level of care as all my other patients." I disclaim.
"I understand. I'm really sorry about the fighting, the lying, the shooting, everything really. I just want you to be happy." she sobs.
".. and she is happy." Erica interjects as she brings in Trinity's water. "Here you go." she says rolling her eyes. "It's 2:30 and our shift is over. Your new nurses name is Amanda, she a big, white, young girl with bright pink hair. Have a goodnight sweetheart."
"Goodnight."
Just as we're clocking out Erica begins her never ending rant about Trinity just as I assumed she would. "You know what? I knew that shit was going to have something to do with her ass. I knew it. I was reading your horoscope the other day and it said some shit about a lost love regretting their past and wanting to apologize. Shit is extra cray I tell you."
"Well fuck it, it's over now." Daria says as we all walk to our cars. "Gwen is ok and Trinity is awake. So when we come back in this bitch Monday everything should be kosher."
"True." I say unlocking the car. I don't have the time or patience for shit dealing with Trinity. I'm just glad she's ok. No matter how much I hate her I don't want to see anything bad happen to anyone.
After going to get what we consider dinner, Daria and I make our way home. Just as I turn the key into the door she brings up Trinity yet again.
"Now you sure you're ok baby?" she questions.
"Yes." I say with a small giggle. " I wish you and Erica shut up about her ass. I'm fine. I wasn't upset before and I won't be now. Just leave it alone. What happened to daddy and me time when we got home huh? I say with a kiss to Daria's lips. We skip dinner and move into dessert.
We began ripping off scrubs, kissing passionately. and giving hickies. I missed this feeling. I love the heat in the room and the wetness between my legs. Daria lays me down and begins to eat my pussy like a pro. She's sucking my clit and tongue fucking my hole. I'm loving it. She starts to fuck me in the missionary position and then turns me over and slides into my pussy from behind. She begins pumping harder and harder. Faster and faster. "You love Daddy?!" Daria moans."I love Daddy" I moan back. "Say my name baby. SAY IT " She says as she smacks my ass. "TRINITY!" I scream.
The penetration stops and Daria slides out so fast it's ridiculous. I don't know what happened or why I just blurted out my ex fiance's name. "Baby I'm so sorry. It's not like that. I don't know what happened, I..."
"Say no more." Daria says walking into the bathroom.
I just sit on the side of the bed until I hear the bathroom door open. Daria goes into the guest room and I hear the T.V. turn on. I knock on the door.
"B.. Baby.. Can we talk." I say through tears.
"Goodnight Gwen." Daria shoots back.
What the fuck did I just do?

No comments:

Post a Comment