Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daria Pt.3

I don't want to think about last night. I don't want to believe that I woke up in the arms of the girl I should've been with this whole time. It's not that I didn't enjoy last night but if I tell myself I didn't enjoy it well then, maybe I won't catch feelings. No matter what I do rolling over is the last thing I want to do. I can't lay here all day and I have to go look at a condo today. I roll out of her bed softly so I'm cautious not to wake her. Erica left for work early so I'm going to go look at this place myself. I get in the shower and get up under the water so the warm water covers every part of me. I want so bad to just hit the floor and cry because of my stress levels but I'm strong and I'll overcome these obstacles. This is just another bump in the road. As I go to wipe my eyes free of warm water the smell of breakfast hits my nostrils. Daria must be up. I get out the shower and wrap myself in my towel. I go downstairs to see what's for breakfast. "Goodmorning D." I say as I let the air from the open window dry off my still somewhat wet arms. "Goodmorning Gwen" Daria says. She has her back turned as she stirs the pot of grits on the stove. As she turns around to speak she stops to stare at me. I guess she's shocked that I'm still in my towel. "Good.. Good.. Goodmorning G" Daria stutters as she looks me up and down. She's staring at me like she wants to eat me alive. I'm loving the way she's licking her lips but I can't admit to her that I'm enjoying her lustful stare. "So what's for breakfast?" I ask.
"A little bit of everything. I made a lot of your favorites. I know this week has been rough so I'd thought I do something nice." she replies. Daria does more then a little bit for me when I'm down. I love that about her. She makes me so damn happy but I don't want to get into another relationship. I can't deal with anymore hurt. Not saying she would hurt me intentionally but I've had nothing but good times with her. A rough patch would just fuck that all up. I'm going to enjoy this breakfast, check out this condo, and maybe take Daria out to lunch to show her I appreciate her.
"My skin is way past dry and I know I'm getting ashy. I'm going to go put on my clothes and be right back down to eat ok love?" I ascend back up the steps when I feel Daria's eyes burning a whole into the back of my head. I turn back only to see her staring at me. She starts to walk up the steps to meet me.
"You're beautiful" she says staring me in my eyes.
"You are too" I reply back.
She touches my tattoo on my thigh as my place my leg around her hip. She pulls me closer and kisses me. What felt like an innocent kiss turned into a passionate morning of love making. Daria led me upstairs to her room and layed me down on the bed. She removed my towel and began to pour oil all over me. As she kissed my spots she carressed my body in the sweetest way. She spread my legs and ate my pussy like she had been waiting for this moment forever. She kissed my clit and blew on it gently until my body jumped.
"You good bae" she whispers as she never comes up for air.
"Mhmm" I moan back as I feel her hitting all my spots with her fingers.
She stops eating me and puts on her strap. She slides in slow but it feels like I'm losing my virginity all over again. She places her naked body on top of me and begins to stroke in and out. Her stroke is so slow but deep I can feel her in my chest.
"You ok baby?" she moans.
"I'm good daddy, just don't stop" I whisper in my lusting tone.
We're both sweating and covered in oil. Her naked breasts pressed against my chest is making me super wet. I'm grabbing the headbaord, scratching her back, biting her ear and shoulder blades. She is licking and sucking on my whole body, kissing my spots, and stroking me deep.
"DADDY I'M CUMMING !" I scream to the top of my lungs. She pulls out and turns me over and begins to stroke me rough as hell from behind. She is smacking my ass and pulling my hair. She has my legs in the air and just as I'm about ready to hit a handstand, just as I am ready to reach my climax she throws my legs down and grabs my shoulder as she thrusts her strap in my vagina. All ten inches hitting my G spot. I climax so hard my legs were shaking to the point I couldn't move without feeling like I was completely numb. As we lay together, naked on the floor she starts to tell me how she feels.
"Gwen, I don't know if you feel like I do, but I know that from day one I've loved you with all my heart and soul . I wanted to move on and I tried but bae I just want to see you happy and I know that can only happen with me. I may sound cocky but Gwen I know that you are going to continue to date bullshit ass females, let me save you the trouble and let me love like you deserved to be loved."
I'm somewhat speechless but I know she's right. I can't keep dealing with those kind of girls and if I don't stop I'm going to end up fucking up and running back to Trini. Maybe I should give this love a chance.
"Daria, I love you'' I whisper.
"I love you too bae" she says before we kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment