Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daria Pt. 11 The Ending

"Ok wa, wai, wait. She did what?" Erica asks. I've been on the phone with her since I got off work trying to explain what went down in Trinity's hospital room. I've given her detail upon detail but she insists on hearing the story again.
"Look Erica, she tied her up with the restraints on the side of the beds. You know the one's we use for the hysteria patients?" I say with a small chuckle.
"Yea girl, I heard that. So you mean to tell me D ain't hit the bitch, give her a little morphine then stab her ass up? None of that shit?"
"Erica, everyone isn't as derranged as you are. I don't think we could keep our jobs after no shit like that either."
"Bitch you lucky y'all ain't get caught doing the kindnappe licky licky."
"Licky licky? Really E?" I say giggling. Today has been one of those days where I wish some shit didn't happen but I'm glad it did. Erica and I continue chatting it up on the phone talking about the big ass sale at Bakers this weekend. Just as I'm beginning to wash dishes, Daria walks in the door. "Is that my favorite jackass?" Erica asks with a giggle. "Yea that's her. I'm going to call you back later ok?" Just as I tell Erica I love her and hang up the phone, Daria walks up behind me and kiss my neck.
"I made dinner baby." I say in a low lusting tone.
"Fuck dinner baby, go change into something different and I'm going to take a shower." she lusts back.
I do as I'm told and go into the bedroom to change into a pair of heels. Ass naked with nothing but a pair of Jimmy Choo, navy blue, 6 inch skinny stiletto heels. As I hear the shower water turn off. I sit on the edge of the bed with my legs wide open. Daria opens the door and she's wearing a pair of Polo boxers and her size 10 strap is sticking out of the boxer jacket. I'm dripping wet and my nipples are so hard, my peircings are beginning to give me some discomfort. "It's like that baby?" Daria asks closing the door.
"Damn right."
Daria gets on her knees and begins to eat me like I'm her Thanksgiving plate. She sucking and moving her tongue so fast my pussy is doing numbers. She then lays me back and kisses my thighs. She puts my legs on her shoulders and enters me gentle. I can feel all ten inches in my stomach. "Daddy." I moan sweetly as she stroking me deep but gentle.
"What baby?" she aks in between strokes.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
She continues to stroke me gentle until my words go from "Daddy" to "FUCK ME!" Daria begins stroking hard as hell inside of my tight pussy. My walls are grabbing onto her strap like it's living inside my pussy and paying rent. I'm yelling and asking her shit like "She wet enough for you?" and "You miss this pussy?" Only to hear responses like "Hell yea baby" or my favorite "This dick good enough for you?" All of sudden she's pulling out and turning me over. She begins to give me backshots and ass slaps like I did something to her. About 45 minutes in. I'm on top of her strap, riding all ten inches like a professional. Just as I'm ready to cum I begin to flashback to all the bullshit I' ve had to go through. Between Trinity and her bullshit, losing my apartment, meeting Daria again, our break ups and make ups, and now this amazing loving. I come to just as I feel my orgasm erupting. All I feel is numbness in my pussy and our sheets are soaking wet. I went from two Jimmy Choo heels to a shit load of bruises, a few passion marks, and one of my heels is broke. Daria's ripped boxers are on the floor and we're both soaking wet with sweat. "I love you baby." Daria says in between attempting to catch her breath. "Shut up." I say rolling over and disassembling Daria's strap. I spread her legs and began to eat her pussy like I know her vagina better than I know my own. She's grabbing my back tattoos and pulling at my track. I'm digging my nails into her thighs and then begin to rub on her nipples. She lets out this loud bitch moan and I began to taste her cum all in my mouth. I lay on top of her and kiss her until we're both damn near close to blacking out from the limited amount of air in between kissing. We both get ourselves together and eat dinner. Tired as hell we go into the guestroom and lay naked in the bed.
After the bullshit that I've been through, I'm blessed to have had this beautiful woman in my corner. The next day we wake up and clean up the mess we made the night before. We make a day out of the simple errands we need to run. Daria, Erica, and myself all go to get tattoos. I walk into the tattoo shop and speak with artist at the fron desk. "Any idea what you want to get inked today?" I grab my girlfriends hand which when intertwined shows her engagement ring and mine, placing our hand on the counter, I look into my fiance's eyes and say "Daria. I want to get Daria."

No comments:

Post a Comment