Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daria Pt.1

"I swear to God on everything I love you ain't shit Trini!"
"Fuck you then bitch! You really gonna sit here and let this petty as shit come between you and I?'
"What the fuck you mean petty? I'm just getting home and I see you fucking another girl on our couch. This bitch had my underwear on!"
"We can work past this bae."
"Work on this shit by yourself bitch."
Gwen slams the front door and speeds off in her car. Today has just been one of those days when she wish she just would've stayed her ass in bed. She woke this morning to go to work and her car was completely past E. "Trini drove my car last night and didn't fill the bitch back up" she said slamming her palms on the steering wheel. Trini was famous for using Gwen's things and returning them in less then tip top shape like she found them. Trini has a truck, but she prefers to drive Gwens BMW, Trini works at a law firm, but she's famous for using Gwen's money. Trini and Gwen have been dating since high school and been living together since last year when they both graduated from Lincoln. Trini and Gwen met their freshman year of highschool when Trini was playing basketball and Gwen's mom was coaching the team. Everything was a match made in heaven until Trini cheated on Gwen their sophmore year at Lincoln with the same woman Gwen just dug in Trini ass for a few minutes ago before she stormed out the door. It's crazy that Gwen and Trini have made it this far in their relationship without killing each other. They've never physically fought but they've broken up plenty of times. Today would most likely be the icing on the cake for these two. Just as Gwen pulls up to her bestfriend Erica's house, her phone rings.
"What Trinity?" Gwen answers
"Bae don't be like that , people fuck up, I just happen to do it more often then others." says Trini trying to confince Gwen to come home.
"I'm not for this bullshit anymore Trini I'm really not. I'm done with what you putting out and you starting to make me sick. I'm done with you like honestly. I'm coming to get my stuff later and I'm leaving"
"Fuck it, ard, whatever bitch."
"This is the shit I'm talking about you dumb motherfucker, I swear you make me sick bitch." Gwen hangs up and ends the argument.
As Gwen steps out of her car Erica is opening the door. Erica and Gwen have been friends for 14 years. They've done everything together since the 4th grade and they've always been inseperable. One always knows when the other is upset.
"What the hell happened now G?" Erica asks pouring Gwen a drink. She knows right now she could use one.
"The same shit Erica. This bitch just doesn't know how to be faithful. I swear it's like she wants to make my life and living fucking hell. I come home and it's a bitch on the couch ass up in the air, and Trini just clapping the shit out her cheeks with no problem." Gwen sips her drink and continues. "I told her one more slip up and I'm done and this was the icing on the cake. The bitch had my underwear on Erica, My UNDERWEAR!"
"Sounds like a personal problem" Daria says coming down the steps. Daria and Erica have been friends since birth and have been like brother and sister since then. Although Daria is a female, she's so dominant that male roles seem to suit her better.
"Shut up fool" Gwen says finishing her drink.
"Happy hour and I don't get a invite? Y'all phony" Daria jokes.
"How are we phony?" Gwen asks.
"First you be bluffing on the butt, then you and Ms. drunken kidneys always sipping without me. Petty hoes."
"You wanna fight?" Gwen jokes.
"What's up?"
Daria and Gwen get to play fighting and Daria pins her to the floor. You can feel the sexual tension between the two but since the first time the two dated, they've kept things strictly on a friendship level.
"Let me up D stop playing girl" Gwen struggles through her giggles.
"Gimme kiss first" D bargains.
"No! Now move!"
"Nope, give me my kiss hoe"
"Fine!"
Gwen gives Daria a peck on the lips and Daria drops her weight on Gwen, they began kissing passionately. Erica breaks the moment up.
"Don't you have some problems to tend to Gwen?" Erica asks playfully.
"You right, now move girl." Gwen says.
As Daria helps Gwen off of the floor, Gwen phone rings again.
"Hello?"
"Gwen, this is Mrs.Kaplin from down the hall, your apartment is on fire baby!"
"What the hell?! Oh my God, thank you I'm on my way." Gwen hangs up the phone quickly and the three rush over to her home.
When she arrives the fire department and police are everywhere. Gwen can do nothing but stare in shock as she watches her stuff go up in flames. She looks arounds for Trini's car and it's nowhere in site. She knows exactly what happened and who was the cause of her losing everything she owned. Her phone alerts her about a text message. Gwen quickly opens the phone to read:
Bitch, I told you let's talk things through and you wouldn't listen. You said you would come back later to get your shit well it's later and I hope you can salvage what you can. I fell out of love with your ass years ago and I was really only using you for the shit you had and the shit you was doing for me. Fuck love, fuck you. I hope everything works out for you eventually now me and my wife are going go do us and you can do you. Remember that love is nothing but a waste of time. You were a waste of fucking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment