Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daria Pt.2

I hate seeing her like this. Although Gwen and I aren't together and I have a true soft spot for this girl. I'm driving her car back to the house and Erica and her are sitting in the back seat. Erica is holding her and Gwen just can't stop crying. I swear if I see Trini it'll be the last of that bitch. I didn't like the bitch when we were all up Lincoln together. Shit just blew the fuck out of me everytime she would cheat and Gwen would go crawling back to her. Shit just wasn't right. I'm glad it's over but I'm mad it had to end like this.
"Where am I going to stay Erica?" Gwen sobs.
"G you know you are more then welcome to stay with me. I have an extra bedroom and I love you like my sister. You stay as long as you need to." Erica has always been there for Gwen and vice versa. This is one of those times Erica and Gwen's strong friendship truly shows.
I've been living with Erica for a year now. I moved back from Pennsylvania for more or less personal reason. Erica opened her door with open arms and we don't have any problems monetary wise. I pay rent every other month and she pays the other bills the month I pay rent. We got a good system.
We get to the house and Gwen gets herself together. She goes to the bank to get some cash so she can go get some clothes to wear since everything got burned in the fire. She took out $900 and bought basically a whole new wardrobe. Gwen has never been in debt and she works damn near 70 hours a week. She's so damn sexy and independent I really don't understand how someone could treat this girl so terrible. We get back to the house around 9:30 that night and Gwen and Erica put Gwen's clothes away while I start dinner. It's a chicken alfredo and garlic bread kind of night.
I set the table and pour us all some wine and we sit around the table and talk.
"You work tomorrow Gwen?" I ask.
"No I'm off this week due to dumbass and the stunt she pulled on my apartment. Wasn't shit salvageable so I'm starting from scratch I'm going to look for a new place soon. I don't want to be a burden." she replies.
"Stop fucking saying that dingbat, you are not a burden. take your time and make yourself comfortable." Erica interjects.
After dinner we all sit around and Erica goes upstairs to sleep. She has to get up at 4am. We all work at the hosptial but I'm on vacation and Gwen has the week off.
We lay on the couch and Gwen is cuddled up under me. I want to kiss her so bad but I just continue to stroke her hair and gently blow on her neck.
"I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower." Gwen says.
"Let me run you a bath love, you look tense and you deserve to relax." I'm just trying to do something nice for Gwen.
"I'm ok, thank you though."
"Ok goodnight." I say. Inching myself off the couch to go light some candles and run her a bath.
While Gwen is in her room wrapping up in her towel I'm finishing lighting the candles and turning the water off.
"I know you didn't go into the bathroom after I told you I was ready to get into the shower" Gwen yells through the door.
"I didn't" I say as I open the door. Gwen is standing there in a short white towel and I can see the lion tattoo on her thigh. Her shoulder tattoos sit so pretty on her light brown skin and the hoop in her lip sits so perfectly on her 420 friendly lips.
"I ran you a bath." I say in a sexy tone.
"Why?" she asks.
"You needed it."
As she slides into the tub and removes her towel, I sit on the edge of the tub and roll up a blunt. She's staring at me while I pearl the swisher sweet full of loud between my lips.
"You sharing?" she smiles.
"I could, but I'm not" I say in a smart tone.
" Come on D" Gwen says splashing water. She puts on the same voice she did the first time we ever had sex. "Get naked and get in." She says.
I do as I'm told. I strip down to my bare, but heavily tatted body. As I lower into the tub, my feet tattos get wet first, then the scriptures on my leg, next my hip tattoos and my back, and lastly my chest and my upper arms. I grab the blunt and use the candle to light it. Gwen slides over to my side of the tub and rest on my naked chest. The water and her body heat feel so good up against my body. I hit the blunt twice and she takes it from me with her perfectly manicured fingers. We sit in the tub and smoke and soak for awhile. We then wash each other and get out the tub.
I go into my room and dry off to get dressed. Gwen is on the side of bed holding a bottle of warm oil. "Come here and let me warm you up." she says. I lay on the bed on my stomach fully naked and she climbs on top of me in nothing but her towel. She removes her towel and begans to pour oil down my spine and starts to rub it in. "You good love?" she asks as she continues to rub down my tattoed body I can feel myself getting wet. We switch postions and I lay her on her back. I start to rub up her legs with the oil and kiss in between her thighs. Her body trembles. The minute I finish rubbing her down she leans up to kiss me. What was suppose to be a night of gentle massages turns into a night of passion. We kiss and rub on each other all night making sure we don't take things to far. Tonight Gwen and I lay together naked and oily. Tomorrow morning I know we'll go right back to being friends, but for tonight I'll enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment