Monday, July 8, 2013

Chapter 8

We get onto the plane and get ready for the 6 hour plane ride to California. Christian and Eriyn just had to get cute. Waking up early this morning putting on their faces, adn picking out an outfit. Christian put on a pair of jeans, a off the shoulder shirt, and some flats. Eriyn about the same but she had on a pair of adidas. Tory and I woke up about an hour before we had to leave for the airport and put on some jeans, a tshirt, and some tennis. Nothing special. We boarded the plane and I fell to sleep. Christian kept messing with me, nibbling on my ear and shit, kissing my neck, and licking my tattoo. We still haven't had sex and I know she's horny. I mean I get horny too but right now I'm not to incline to be having sex. My mind is still slightly on that shit that happened. I know it happened months ago, but I still can't fathom the feeling of sex. It's the worst. This is the shit that I'm talking about. I feel like I can't fully provide for my girlfriend in the ways she needs me to. I know that toy she uses doesn't match up to me but for now that's what she's using.
"Baby" she whispers in my ear.
"Yes baby?" I ask. I already know what she's going to say.
"Baby I want it."
"I know baby, I want it to."
"Then give it to me when we get to the hotel"
"I don't think I'm ready baby"
"Ok" she says as she pouts. "I understand."

I don't like making her feel like this. I hate turning her down. I haven't had sex with my wife since September. Eventually she's going to turn to someone else and get it from them. Christian loves me, I know she does, but how long can a girl wait to be sexually fulfilled by her wife who's not giving her any before she goes and gets it from someone else?
"We're landing!" Eriyn yells.
"Girl, calm the fuck down, all that Moscato is going to your head" Tory said.
"Shut up!"
"Make me"
Tory and Eriyn began to kiss. Tory gets to sucking on Eriyn's hotspot behind her ear and pulls on her hair. They're really into it. Christian and I don't really get into anything but I know that once we hit that hotel Tory and Eriyn are going to disappear for a while. We finally get to the hotel and drop our bags. Tory and Eriyn close the door and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. Christian and I go go into our room and she unpacks some of her stuff.
"I'm going to walk on the beach" Christian says. She looks like she's ready to cry.
"I'll walk with you" I say trying to grab her hand.
She moves her hand. "Nevermind I'm going to go sit on the balcony and call my mom, just to tell her that we got here ok" she rushes onto the balcony and slams the sliding door.
She's just sitting there crying. The first day here in this beautiful ass area and my wife is crying. I can hear Eriyn moaning through the somewhat thin walls and Tory screaming "Who's daddy?
"You daddy" Eriyn moans.
"Who's daddy?!"
"You daddy!"
"Who?!"
"YOU DADDY! TORY DAMN!"
The thumping of the headboard speeds up and all I can think about is how Christian and I used to be. Sweaty, hot, loud, and wet, that was the best sex between her and I. There were nights we would make love and other nights were we would be two horny ass lesbians going at it. Yelling, scratching, biting, smacking ass, and licking tattoos. Those nights were everything. Now it's just hot kissing sessions and your occasional head. I haven't had real sex with my wife in almost 4 months. I know why she's crying and I just want to go out there grab her by her hair, drag her in here, lay her on the bed, and fuck her until she cries. Sadly, I can't do that. I'm not mentally prepared.


The hot sex next door has stopped and Eriyn and Tory come to our room. Tory and I sit in the living room area while Eriyn goes out onto the balcony to talk to Christian.
"Girl what's wrong?" Eriyn say closing the glass door.
"I was hoping this vacation would put the sex drive back into Rome but it hasn't. Her and I have barely touched each other since that shit that happened in September. I feel horrible. Like I'm making her more uncomfortable." Christian says through her tears.
"Girl, it's not like that. Give her time, she'll come around. She's just not feeling sex. What woman would after being raped by a man?" Dry your eyes. Come on let's go to the shops and do some retail therapy" Eriyn says handing her some tissues.
After she gets herself together the two women leave and go into the city for a while to get pampered and shop.
"I'll see you later Daddy" Eriyn says as she kisses Tory. "See you Rome" she says as she leans down hugging his is suppose to be a vacation where you two enjoy being a married couple and the biggest part of that was sex. Christian just wants to be able to love you like a married lesbian should be able to. Give it time and you'll be ready again. She's not going to seek outside of you and her because she's not like that. Stop worrying and stop crying. We're in California, this is a happy time".
"Maybe you're right T but I don't know what else I can do to make this vacation special without sex. I heard you and Eriyn earlier, it hasn't been like that with us since August."
"Damn, Rome I didn't know it had been that long"
"Yea"
"Look take her to dinner tonight and talk about how you feel, and get her side of it to, she's your wife, when things like this happen, you just have to talk it out. That's all you can do."
Tory is right. Tonight I'm going to take her out and we're going to talk.
When the girls got back from their day out, Christian and I made plans to go to dinner. She wore a sexy black one shoulder dress and a pair of blush heels. She looked amazing. I wore some dress pants, a dress shirt, and some tennis. We looked like a trophy couple. We took a few photos before we left and went to the restaurant. We had dinner and went for a walk.
"Baby I'm so sorry" I said as I grabbed her hand.
"There's nothing to be sorry for" Christian said.
"There is, you and I haven't been intimate for a while and I'm sorry. It's just that after that shit that happened with Carlisa and Ashly I just don't feel comfortable. It's nothing you did or anything that you're doing it's just that the feeling of sex just makes me feel nasty. Like my mind goes back to that day all over again." I tried not to cry but it didn't work. I'm balling my eyes out. I look like a damn fool crying in front of my wife like some kind of bitch. I just feel so bad.
"Baby, stop crying." she says as she wipes my eyes. "I love you, sex can wait. I'm not going to push you to do something you don't feel comfortable with doing. I married you because I love you and I'm willing to be patient with you as long as need be about anything. You mean everything to me baby, and I'm not going to let something as petty as sex come in between us." she says wiping my face with her hand. "Come on let's go back to our room and watch a movie or something."
As we're walking back to the hotel and holding hands I get to thinking about all the good times her and I have had. She makes me more then happy. Her and I have been through a lot and what I love about her is then fact that she stayed by me the entire time. Loving me, holding me, taking care of me. This is the woman I'm about to spend the rest of my life with and I honestly can't keep letting this shit come in between her and I. We arrive back at the hotel and she gets into the shower. I cut all the lights off, and I light some candles.
Once she gets out of the shower, I take a quick shower and get out to see my wife sitting on the bed in her underwear putting on lotion. She isn't doing anything to turn me on but it's just the way she' s moving up and down her leg that is really making me wet. She put on deodorant and lays down in the bed. I get dressed and lay next to her. She goes to reach for the remote and I smack her hand.
"Rome what the hell are you doing?"
"I think I'm ready to try again"
"We just had that discussion baby, take your time"
I climb on top of her and kiss her neck. I start nibbling softly on her ear and rubbing up and down her body.
"Stop Tamara, if you're not ready, you're not ready" she says pushing me off away from her.
I pin her hands down to the bed and kiss her passionately. "I'm ready."
I rip off her underwear and take off her bra. She's dripping wet and I can smell the scent of her perfume mixed with the natural scent her body gives off. I'm way past aroused. I get up and put on my strap as she postions herself on the side of the bed with her ass up in the air.
I push her down onto the bed and stand at the bottom of the bed just looking at her.

"Now play with it for daddy" I demand.

"No" she says in her sexy ass voice.

"No?"

"Yep, no kiss my ass" she yells at me.

I climbed onto the bed and began to eat her pussy. She's moaning and yelling my name. You can tell she's been waiting for this for a long time. I don't feel any discomfort and tonight I'm giving her all of me. I climb on top of her slide in. She wet as hell and I love it. She' s grinding her hips and I'm hip rolling to my stroke. She moaning and she wants more. I turn her over and take her from behind. Stroking it hard and shYou love daddy?"

"Yes!" she moans.

"You love daddy?!" I yell as I smack her ass hard as hell.

"Yes I fucking love you daddy , now fuck this pussy!" she screams.

I'm giving it to her hard as hell. The sound of her ass hitting my thighs made me go insane. I turned her ass over and began fucking her like crazy. She was so damn tight my strap had trouble penetrating her. She missed this dick and I know she did. I stroked her pussy for so long she came on my dick twice. She picked me up and sat me on her face. She was grabbing my nipples and licking my clit so fast. Her mouth was wet and warm. I was loving the feeling. I came twice in her mouth. She sucked up every drop of my cum and kept eating. We were in 69 for a while and then I went back to stroking her and then we tribbed. Tonight we were trying everything. After we fucked for what felt like all night but in all actuality was 4 hours we layed ass naked together holding each other as a happily married and sexually active couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment