Monday, July 8, 2013

Chapter 4

We showered together and she sat between my legs while i brushed her hair. When we finished making the bed, we climbed into it and i held her. Normally, she would have her arm around me, but she needed this love tonight.


Saturday morning I woke up early and made Christian breakfast. Tory and her girlfriend had stayed over the night before so we decided this morning the studs would make the femmes breakfast. Tory and I both dressed in black hooping shorts, black sports bra, white ankle socks, and a ponytail began breakfast. Tory and I are a lot alike. We dress the same, act the same, like the same kind of girls, and major in the same study. She's my twin. She's lightskin, ponytail, tall, a shit load tattoos, and a tounge ring. The only thing that seperates us in looks is that her lips are bigger, she has dreads, and her eyes are brown. We met freshman year of high school down in Houston and tenth grade year she moved to Maryland. I didn't know Tory and Christian were cousins until I came up here for a open house at Coppin. Even then, I hadn't met Christian until that day I bumped into her. Since then, me, Tory, Christian, and Tory's girlfriend Eriyn have been inseperable. "We must really like these girls if we making breakfast." Tory said cutting up onions for the omelettes. "If Eriyn did what Christian did last night you wouldn't mind making breakfast" I said imitating my stroke I put on my girlfriend last night. "Oh I'm not complaining" Tory said.

"Last night Eriyn hit a split on my strap and I damn near lost it.
"It's like that" Eriyn said coming out of the guest room in Tory's hooping shorts and a bra. I have to admit Eriyn is a pretty girl. She's a redbone like Christian, thick, big lips, and a lot of tattoos. "And who are you to be telling her what we did last night?" she asked Tory before kissing Tory. "Where's Christian?" Eriyn asked. We have a big day of shopping ahead of us.
"She's in the room making the bed" I said.
I'm going to go help her" Eriyn volunteered. She kissed Tory once more and made her way into Christian and I's bedroom.
"I wonder what they do when we're not around?" I asked Tory as she began buttering the pan.
"Femme shit probably, talking about sex, shoes, and weave." she replied as she began cooking.
After breakfast was ready Tory and I made the table and called the girls into the dining room. They didn't answer and the first thing I thought was maybe the door was closed and they couldn't hear us.
Tory tried calling them yet again and still no answer.
"Chris !" I yelled. I know she hears me.  Tory and I go back to the room and Eriyn and Christian are kissing on the bed. Eriyn is on top of Christian naked, and Christian still has on her boyshorts. They're naked and kissing heavy. Grinding hard and giving hickies. Tory and I were so turned we just let breakfast get cold. Tory yanked Eriyn off of Christian and threw her on the floor. She took off her shorts and began to eat her out. I ripped Christian's underwear off and ate her until she came all over my mouth. When we were done our quickies for the morning, we all showered and got dressed. We ate breakfast of course, that shit wasn't going to waste. All of us went to the outlets out Hagerstown and we blew money! As long as our ladies are happy we're happy. Tory and I took the ladies out to dinner that night. Tory and Eriyn wore black and white, and Christian and I wore teal and black. We sat across from our lovely ladies. Eriyn could not stop smiling, she stared Tory in her eyes majority of the night. Christian and I just exchanged smiles majority of dinner and I knew tonight was the night I was going to propose.
I looked at Tory and Tory nodded at me letting me know that this was right time to do it. I walked over to her and began to rub her shoulders, I kissed her behind her ear and told her I loved her. She kissed me and that's when it happened. I knelt down on on knee and pulled out the ring. "Christian I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." she began tearing up. "I want to be with you through it all, all of the good and bad, I want you to be the mother of my children, and the woman I wake up to for the rest of my life." I said fighting tears. I was nervous waiting for an answer. She kissed me softly and she was shaking. "Yes baby I want to marry you." she said crying tears of joy. She was still shaking as I slid the ring on. "Why haven't you proposed yet?" Eriyn teased as she hit Tory in the arm softly.
Tory got up from the table and kissed Eriyn passionately and while Eriyn went to reach for the back of head she slid a ring onto her finger. "Deny me the right to love you, I dare you." Tory told Eriyn as she kissed her again. Eriyn jumped on Christian "I'm getting married bitch!" she yelled loudly with so much excitment everyone in the restaurant began to cheer. "Girl stop you're too happy" I said trying to stop laughing so hard. Tory and I hugged and congratulated one another on our engagements. Tonight we were taking the ladies to the Renaissance Hotel downtown and make the rest of the night about ourselves and not them. I feel like we've done enough for our women today. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment